Friday, October 21, 2011

Amazing blog? What??

A lot of you are probably coming to this page expecting to see an amazing blog, due to a really awesome shout out I received recently from Hellooobeautiful1 aka Heather on YouTube. Well, she wasn't talking about this. I am pretty sure (or at least I think I am) that she was talking about my "blog" on my twitter account.

If you follow me on Twitter (@debmakeupnoob), I have a paper.li account and it automatically picks people who I follow on Twitter and does a story about them, every day. It's a great idea my husband set up for a over 6 months ago. My followers LOVE it! So, do I have a really awesome blog? Not really. BUT, I have a really awesome account with paper.li on Twitter. Here's the link to what I am talking about:

http://paper.li/debmakeupnoob

That's it! Sorry for the confusion. When she mentioned that in her video, I was like 'oh crap, people are going to expect that I have this amazing blog', because she didn't mention it was only linked to my Twitter. But, I am sure she wasn't aware of that fact.

So, I thought that I would re-direct you to my paper.li page, so you can see what she's actually talking about! And yes, it's cool!

On a different note, my mother-in-law came into town over the last week and we had an uber girly time. I taught her how to apply eyeshadow, fake nails and I taught her how to use a clamp-less curling iron. It was super fun! I also acquired another TooFaced palette, the naked eye one. Hopefully, if I get more time I'll make a post about it here. Subscribe to this blog if you want to be notified if I do!

Thanks for reading!
~Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment